This policy, together with our Terms and Conditions of Use, sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Information we collect from you;
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the site. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing for any services provide by us through the site (including updates). We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by START or related third parties and when you report a problem with the site.
- Details of your visits to the site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
During your use of the site we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser types, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information to third parties (including organisations connected with START such as the Al Madid Foundation).
We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that while your user session will be logged, you will remain anonymous to us.
Use made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
we have your consent to share the information;
- we are required by law to provide information to others or we (in good faith) believe that we are required to do so by any order of the Courts or other competent body or agency;
- a service you have requested is supplied by a partner organisation on our behalf.
Our mission is to use Art to enhance and support the lives of disadvantaged and displaced children. Accordingly we may ask children to submit material to us for posting on the site.
Our policy is not to collect or publish any personal information relating to any child under 13 unless the child's parent or guardian has provided us with that parent's or guardian's consent. We urge parents and guardians to regularly monitor and supervise their children’s on-line activities.
The site has links to other websites which will have different privacy, trading and use policies and conditions and you should familiarise yourself with these policies before you use or submit any personal data to these websites.
PO Box 502111 Dubai, UAE.